52Saturdays (#9)
Tuesday, March 16, 2010
I had a chance to take a lot of photos this Saturday. With the good weather, the kids and I took a walk and then they played in all the puddles leftover from last week's heavy rains.
Here's the one I selected for the Flickr group:
Here's the one I selected for the Flickr group:
I'll be doing a full post on Harrison's escapades in the mud. Look for it on our Family Blog.
Here are few other shots I considered:
Here are few other shots I considered:
2 comments:
"Jumping Boots" (I dub it, but you can name it what you want since it's YOUR picture) looks like it came from a magazine. The others are great, too of course. But I love that one. Maybe because it reminds me of my own kids...and childhood.
Most excellent pictures!! I especially love the top picture of Harrison. There's something different about these pictures. The color? The lighting? Is that something you did during the editting?
Post a Comment