52Saturdays (#8)
Tuesday, March 9, 2010
OK, so I totally forgot to shoot pictures on Saturday. Between soccer practice, a church function and cleaning out the cars, the day just got away from me. I did manage, however, to get a quick shot of my lunch. Yeah, you heard me - Lunch.
[Stop judging me.]
The cool part is that I was testing out a new photo app for my iPhone (shakeitphoto, if you're interested). It makes the shots look like a Polaroid; you even have to shake your phone to 'develop' it. Cool, huh?
Here's the photo I wish I could have submitted:
The cool part is that I was testing out a new photo app for my iPhone (shakeitphoto, if you're interested). It makes the shots look like a Polaroid; you even have to shake your phone to 'develop' it. Cool, huh?
Here's the photo I wish I could have submitted:
Unfortunately I took it on Friday so it's technically not allowed. Oh, well.
1 comments:
That is my kind of lunch!! I've heard of that application. We dream of having iphones someday. And how cute is Harrison?!
Post a Comment