52Saturdays (#5)
Sunday, February 14, 2010
Oh, yes, it's that time of week again. Here's the pic I submitted. I didn't use any of my snow photos (I'm still editing them...) If there are some decent ones I'll post them.

I titled it "Hide 'n' Seek". It turned out better than I expected, and I did not have to edit the shot at all. Couldn't ask for better.
By the way, I got to use my new lens for more portraits (of the Young Women in our ward). If they say it's OK, I'll post a couple of them. (If they are typical teenage girls, I'll get some embarrassed "No ways" and soon followed by deeply-flattered, "well, OK.")
I titled it "Hide 'n' Seek". It turned out better than I expected, and I did not have to edit the shot at all. Couldn't ask for better.
By the way, I got to use my new lens for more portraits (of the Young Women in our ward). If they say it's OK, I'll post a couple of them. (If they are typical teenage girls, I'll get some embarrassed "No ways" and soon followed by deeply-flattered, "well, OK.")
2 comments:
Adorable!! this is such a great idea. I look forward to the posts every week so keep it up!
That is quite possibly the cutest picture I have ever seen--and I'm including all the pictures of my own children in that. :)
Post a Comment