52Saturdays (#4)

Monday, February 8, 2010

This Saturday I finally picked up my new 35 mm fixed lens, so I spent the evening (chez mom and dad) testing it out. Here's this week's pic that I shared with my Flickr group:



In case you're wondering, that's my little sister, Bridget, who turns 29 tomorrow. Enjoy the last of the 20s, B!

Between celebrating birthdays, going to the temple, dealing with a double-sick little boy (what are the odds for someone to have both 'walking pneumonia' and a double ear infection? seriously?!?), and Ray being out of town, I haven't had a chance to edit anything else from Saturday, so no outtakes this week.

But if you need a good laugh, at my expense, no less, feel free to see tonight's post on our family blog.

1 comments:

Kara said...

I've never seen Bridget. I'd say this is the best picture she's ever had taken! Congrats on the new camera. :)

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP