Wednesday, January 20, 2010
I've finalized my digital scrapbook pages from Helen's 3rd birthday (yes, that was more than two years ago). These were set up using premade layouts and embellishments. Very little is Aubrey-original, but at least they are done. I'd probably feel more accomplished if I scrapped in some sort of order rather than skipping around from year to year and event to non-event. Hmmm, maybe I need a system.
Anyway, to see all the pages, just click here. It should take you to the set on Flickr.
If you need a good laugh, I posted a cute video of the kids chasing my 50-something-year-old dad around the house on our Family Blog.
Anyway, to see all the pages, just click here. It should take you to the set on Flickr.
If you need a good laugh, I posted a cute video of the kids chasing my 50-something-year-old dad around the house on our Family Blog.
.jpg)
0 comments:
Post a Comment