52Saturdays... Um I'm off by a few

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Yeah, so I missed a weekend somewhere. And I was already behind from the original start date of the group. Maybe I'll go back and fix all that numbering business.

AnyHOO, here's what I submitted for Easter weekend:


And here are some of the runners-up (or is it runner-ups?):




If you're reading this, thanks for sticking with me as I try to improve my photography. I'm saving up my tax money to take a Photoshop class next month so hopefully there will be so additional improvements soon :)

3 comments:

Kara said...

I think your photos are great! I love the sidewalk chalk pics--probably because it strikes a chord of fondness in my own heart. :)

Em said...

These are awesome! I'm always so inspired when I look at your photos! =0)

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP