Happy New Year!
Friday, January 1, 2010
I'm mixing things up a little in 2010. The family blog is now at thewilfords.blogspot.com. This blog (aubreywilford.blogspot.com) will still be live (and still have plenty of family pictures), but I'm going to use it to showcase my (hopefully) ever-improving digital photography and digital scrapping skills.
I'm taking a photography class in January and some classes through Apple. Plus I'm getting a new lens for my Nikon and I'm finally delving into my Adobe Creative Suite. My first class in iMovie is tomorrow so I'll get a clip posted ASAP (now that my YouTube clips are working... knock on wood...)
{Wow, Aubrey, if that's 'mixing things up', I'd hate to see your idea of 'everyday' and 'ordinary'... "Watch out, world! Aubrey's mixin' things up!"}
Alright, alright, enough from the peanut gallery...
Until I have more to show, here's a gem I found while scanning old photos (from the Jurassic era, you know, before digital cameras...)

Recognize those two? I can't blame you if you don't. This was taken just a few months after we were married (nearly 9 years ago, I might add - and since then we've gained a few gray hairs, some wrinkles and a couple of chins, frankly). We went to dinner at The Melting Pot (a fondue place in Raleigh for you out-of-towners) with some friends who were celebrating their first anniversary. It was super-fun AND we got to ride in a limo...
{BTW, Elizabeth, please let Jeremy know he's still the only man who has ever provided me with a limo ride :) }
0 comments:
Post a Comment